12.10.2011

Week 15 Internship Report

Monday, December 5 Pulling articles for scanning (physically or electronically). Scanning. Electronic delivery of documents. Shelving.

Hours earned: 2.25

Thursday, December 8 Sad to say, my last day :( BUT I was able to finish off my internship doing what I love, which is, of course: Pulling articles for scanning (physically or electronically). Scanning. Electronic delivery of documents. Shelving. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, Dr. Martens stopped by to conduct an on-site visit and discuss/evaluate the overall internship experience with Junie and myself. All parties agreed that the internship went well. I gained a lot of valuable, hands-on experience during my introduction to library technical services. At the same time, the work I performed assisted library personnel with fulfilling day to day functions. It was a mutually beneficial and positive experience.
We laughed, we cried, we joined in song...

Hours earned: 4.25

Total Week 15 hours earned: 6.5
Total December hours earned: 13.5

Total internship hours earned: 135.5 = Completion of the internship's required 135 hours! Heartfelt thanks to all who helped make this internship a success!

No comments: